POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : New Technique? : Re: New Technique? Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Technique?
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 23 Nov 2000 21:58:40
Message: <3a1dd960@news.povray.org>
"Michael Sobers" <mic### [at] mindspringcom> wrote in message
><snip>
>What do you think?

I've done a similar thing before, loading consecutive frames of a previously
rendered pov animation into a new pov animation.

This would be great if you placed a light source inside the TV, then gave
the Airwolf images a filter value, and the room a global scattering media.
Or maybe use radiosity and give the screen a high ambient value, so that the
screen illuminates the room depending on the image being displayed at any
moment.

It might take a while tho.. :-)

Andy Cocker.

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.